Thanks for your visit today!
This is my Crossfit Journey.
I work in High Tech & Private Equity
I relax with Family and Travel.
I WOD wherever I go as long as I can.
My Home & Favorite Boxes
My CrossFit Certificates & Tests
- CrossFit Level 1 Trainer
- Primal Blueprint Level 1 Expert
- CrossFit Olympic Lifting Trainer
- CrossFit Endurance Trainer
- CrossFit Mobility Trainer
- CrossFit Judges Course
- CFDV Level One & Level Two Test
Contact: tamas @ rxthewod.com
- The Magic of Programming Consistency at CrossFit Trec
- Finding Preferred Modality
- Putting the Long Run Back in CrossFit
- So What Can an Average CrossFitter Do?
- Top 4 Lessons from 4 Years of CrossFit
- The Disappearing Open Gym Drop-in
- Three Great Dropins in Asia
- Tabata Ski – Downhill CrossFit Style
- High Altitude Life
- Level 1 Cert – Paleo Style
December 2017 M T W T F S S « Jun 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Category Archives: Benchmarks
I was watching the highlights from the Regionals with a friend when he popped a question that I didn’t have a good answer for: “Every sport has elite players, but what can the average CrossFitter do?”. With millions entering the sport and … Continue reading
CFDV inspired a benchmark girl week. The problem with benchmarks is that they rarely come about and skipping one feels like missing out. So, the second day in a row with the girls and 100 daily burpees to boot. Sunday … Continue reading
After the Spartan race it felt appropriate to repeat Gym Jones’ great benchmark workout, the ‘300’ and enjoy the massive improvement in completion time… Packing for a client trip to Toronto then off to the CF Endurance certification weekend in … Continue reading
Traveling in the suburbs of Frankfurt today I realized how spoiled we are with Crossfit gyms in almost every zip code in the States. Most boxes in this area have only 2-3 WODs a day in the afternoons compared to … Continue reading