Thanks for your visit today!
This is my Crossfit Journey.
I work in High Tech & Private Equity
I relax with Family and Travel.
I WOD wherever I go as long as I can.
My Home & Favorite Boxes
My CrossFit Certificates & Tests
- CrossFit Level 1 Trainer
- Primal Blueprint Level 1 Expert
- CrossFit Olympic Lifting Trainer
- CrossFit Endurance Trainer
- CrossFit Mobility Trainer
- CrossFit Judges Course
- CFDV Level One & Level Two Test
Contact: tamas @ rxthewod.com
- The Magic of Programming Consistency at CrossFit Trec
- Finding Preferred Modality
- Putting the Long Run Back in CrossFit
- So What Can an Average CrossFitter Do?
- Top 4 Lessons from 4 Years of CrossFit
- The Disappearing Open Gym Drop-in
- Three Great Dropins in Asia
- Tabata Ski – Downhill CrossFit Style
- High Altitude Life
- Level 1 Cert – Paleo Style
February 2018 M T W T F S S « Jun 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
Author Archives: RX
As it’s clear from this blog, in the last 6 years my travels took me to some great Crossfit boxes with a great variety of approaches to programming. I found the background of the head coach determined the philosophy applied … Continue reading
Some of us tend to have a bias towards task priority (“for time”) and time priority (EMOM, AMRAP) workouts. Over the last 5 years I noticed my tendency to prefer certain programming styles. During my crazy travel schedule I experimented following programming from … Continue reading
Back in the good old days of the first CrossFit Games, circa 2007, there was a lot of WOD programming of long runs (and the requisite debate about them). Almost a decade later even bumper stickers proudly announce the 0.25 … Continue reading
I was watching the highlights from the Regionals with a friend when he popped a question that I didn’t have a good answer for: “Every sport has elite players, but what can the average CrossFitter do?”. With millions entering the sport and … Continue reading