Thanks for your visit today!
This is my Crossfit Journey.
I work in High Tech & Private Equity
I relax with Family and Travel.
I WOD wherever I go as long as I can.
My Home & Favorite Boxes
My CrossFit Certificates & Tests
- CrossFit Level 1 Trainer
- Primal Blueprint Level 1 Expert
- CrossFit Olympic Lifting Trainer
- CrossFit Endurance Trainer
- CrossFit Mobility Trainer
- CrossFit Judges Course
- CFDV Level One & Level Two Test
Contact: tamas @ rxthewod.com
- The Magic of Programming Consistency at CrossFit Trec
- Finding Preferred Modality
- Putting the Long Run Back in CrossFit
- So What Can an Average CrossFitter Do?
- Top 4 Lessons from 4 Years of CrossFit
- The Disappearing Open Gym Drop-in
- Three Great Dropins in Asia
- Tabata Ski – Downhill CrossFit Style
- High Altitude Life
- Level 1 Cert – Paleo Style
August 2017 M T W T F S S « Jun 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Category Archives: Travel
As it’s clear from this blog, in the last 6 years my travels took me to some great Crossfit boxes with a great variety of approaches to programming. I found the background of the head coach determined the philosophy applied … Continue reading
As boxes get larger and busier efficiency dictates that the coaches focus more on standardizing the WODs and have less time for individual programming. While this is relatively easy to address in your local box – working post-WOD on a … Continue reading
We all know why dropins are good. They are a way to do WODs while away from our home box and they keep us away from hotel gyms that, well, do not have pullup bars, kettlebells and wallballs. Or if … Continue reading
Most people seek fun and relaxation in an alpine vacation instead of a workout and that is maybe where it should be. However, unleashing some crossfitters on a mountain will inevitably turn the environment into some high intensity WOD. From an intensity perspective, a typical downhill … Continue reading