Thanks for your visit today!
This is my Crossfit Journey.
I work in High Tech & Private Equity
I relax with Family and Travel.
I WOD wherever I go as long as I can.
My Home & Favorite Boxes
My CrossFit Certificates & Tests
- CrossFit Level 1 Trainer
- Primal Blueprint Level 1 Expert
- CrossFit Olympic Lifting Trainer
- CrossFit Endurance Trainer
- CrossFit Mobility Trainer
- CrossFit Judges Course
- CFDV Level One & Level Two Test
Contact: tamas @ rxthewod.com
- Finding Preferred Modality
- Putting the Long Run Back in CrossFit
- So What Can an Average CrossFitter Do?
- Top 4 Lessons from 4 Years of CrossFit
- The Disappearing Open Gym Drop-in
- Three Great Dropins in Asia
- Tabata Ski – Downhill CrossFit Style
- High Altitude Life
- Level 1 Cert – Paleo Style
- The 1000 WOD
June 2017 M T W T F S S « Jul 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Category Archives: Skill Training
Late August Mark Sisson announced a fully accredited certification program for Primal/Paleo lifestyle. Since I have been living my version of paleo for a few years now I decided to take the plunge and learn as much as I can … Continue reading
While Rich Froning may not take a rest day, many of us follow CFHQ’s guidance of 1-2 recovery days a week. The (sometimes hotly debated) question is whether rest days should be active or not. Since complete rest needs no guidance, … Continue reading
With over 6,000 CrossFit boxes in the world and tens of thousands of certified trainers you would expect that the WODs would become quite different from box to box or at least some brand new movements would get introduced. In … Continue reading
After almost a year with SealFit’s Unbeatable Mind (UMA) program I got to reflect on a couple of things I have been critically missing in my daily CF practice. The Discipline of Mental training It is one thing to say that performance … Continue reading