Thanks for your visit today!
This is my Crossfit Journey.
I work in High Tech & Private Equity
I relax with Family and Travel.
I WOD wherever I go as long as I can.
My Home & Favorite Boxes
My CrossFit Certificates & Tests
- CrossFit Level 1 Trainer
- Primal Blueprint Level 1 Expert
- CrossFit Olympic Lifting Trainer
- CrossFit Endurance Trainer
- CrossFit Mobility Trainer
- CrossFit Judges Course
- CFDV Level One & Level Two Test
Contact: tamas @ rxthewod.com
- The Magic of Programming Consistency at CrossFit Trec
- Finding Preferred Modality
- Putting the Long Run Back in CrossFit
- So What Can an Average CrossFitter Do?
- Top 4 Lessons from 4 Years of CrossFit
- The Disappearing Open Gym Drop-in
- Three Great Dropins in Asia
- Tabata Ski – Downhill CrossFit Style
- High Altitude Life
- Level 1 Cert – Paleo Style
October 2017 M T W T F S S « Jun 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Category Archives: WOD
As it’s clear from this blog, in the last 6 years my travels took me to some great Crossfit boxes with a great variety of approaches to programming. I found the background of the head coach determined the philosophy applied … Continue reading
Every year around the Holidays the small box in Southern Hungary called Testakademia (Body Academy) programs a WOD that would make most of us shudder. Simply called the ‘1000’ – it is a pick-your-poison workout for time. It goes like … Continue reading
We had 3 days of back to back shoulder and overhead work between CF Central London and CF Thames. Normally this would be lunacy, but I found that your body starts getting really efficient with the movements when fatigue sets … Continue reading
In Crossfit, soreness and injuries come and go. As we get better, our bodies heal much faster. With the clear focus on mobility the scheduled rest days for me are typically enough for proper recovery. I had two exceptions to … Continue reading