Thanks for your visit today!
This is my Crossfit Journey.
I work in High Tech & Private Equity
I relax with Family and Travel.
I WOD wherever I go as long as I can.
My Home & Favorite Boxes
My CrossFit Certificates & Tests
- CrossFit Level 1 Trainer
- Primal Blueprint Level 1 Expert
- CrossFit Olympic Lifting Trainer
- CrossFit Endurance Trainer
- CrossFit Mobility Trainer
- CrossFit Judges Course
- CFDV Level One & Level Two Test
Contact: tamas @ rxthewod.com
- Finding Preferred Modality
- Putting the Long Run Back in CrossFit
- So What Can an Average CrossFitter Do?
- Top 4 Lessons from 4 Years of CrossFit
- The Disappearing Open Gym Drop-in
- Three Great Dropins in Asia
- Tabata Ski – Downhill CrossFit Style
- High Altitude Life
- Level 1 Cert – Paleo Style
- The 1000 WOD
June 2017 M T W T F S S « Jul 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Category Archives: WOD
Every year around the Holidays the small box in Southern Hungary called Testakademia (Body Academy) programs a WOD that would make most of us shudder. Simply called the ‘1000’ – it is a pick-your-poison workout for time. It goes like … Continue reading
We had 3 days of back to back shoulder and overhead work between CF Central London and CF Thames. Normally this would be lunacy, but I found that your body starts getting really efficient with the movements when fatigue sets … Continue reading
In Crossfit, soreness and injuries come and go. As we get better, our bodies heal much faster. With the clear focus on mobility the scheduled rest days for me are typically enough for proper recovery. I had two exceptions to … Continue reading
My daughter decided that the best way to cure my ruffled jetlag look was a proper WOD. Since I had no better solution for the 12-hour time zone change I went along with it. I do think it works somewhat, … Continue reading