Thanks for your visit today!
This is my Crossfit Journey.
I work in High Tech & Private Equity
I relax with Family and Travel.
I WOD wherever I go as long as I can.
My Home & Favorite Boxes
My CrossFit Certificates & Tests
- CrossFit Level 1 Trainer
- Primal Blueprint Level 1 Expert
- CrossFit Olympic Lifting Trainer
- CrossFit Endurance Trainer
- CrossFit Mobility Trainer
- CrossFit Judges Course
- CFDV Level One & Level Two Test
Contact: tamas @ rxthewod.com
- Finding Preferred Modality
- Putting the Long Run Back in CrossFit
- So What Can an Average CrossFitter Do?
- Top 4 Lessons from 4 Years of CrossFit
- The Disappearing Open Gym Drop-in
- Three Great Dropins in Asia
- Tabata Ski – Downhill CrossFit Style
- High Altitude Life
- Level 1 Cert – Paleo Style
- The 1000 WOD
June 2017 M T W T F S S « Jul 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Category Archives: Paleo
Traveling in Asia on a Paleo diet gave me many insights. The most important is that Asians (in China and Korea especially) eat practically no sugar and no corn or wheat. While rice staples do provide starch, there is no … Continue reading
As part of any Paleo challenge we eventually turn to cutting out all processed foods. This is much harder than it sounds. In America 90% of the grocery store items, most restaurant foods contain processed items from preservatives through sweeteners … Continue reading
Barring emergency situations, we do not need sodium nitrates, soy lecithin, corn starch, maltodextrin, corn syrup and the hundreds of other frankenstein corn, wheat and soy derivatives in our foods. At least I don’t. After walking down the aisles of … Continue reading
Even those of us who have are eating paleo most of the time have some foodstuff that we let sneak into the daily diet. These are some common “exceptions” for some: – coffee – I hate to yield this one – … Continue reading