Thanks for your visit today!
This is my Crossfit Journey.
I work in High Tech & Private Equity
I relax with Family and Travel.
I WOD wherever I go as long as I can.
My Home & Favorite Boxes
My CrossFit Certificates & Tests
- CrossFit Level 1 Trainer
- Primal Blueprint Level 1 Expert
- CrossFit Olympic Lifting Trainer
- CrossFit Endurance Trainer
- CrossFit Mobility Trainer
- CrossFit Judges Course
- CFDV Level One & Level Two Test
Contact: tamas @ rxthewod.com
- The Magic of Programming Consistency at CrossFit Trec
- Finding Preferred Modality
- Putting the Long Run Back in CrossFit
- So What Can an Average CrossFitter Do?
- Top 4 Lessons from 4 Years of CrossFit
- The Disappearing Open Gym Drop-in
- Three Great Dropins in Asia
- Tabata Ski – Downhill CrossFit Style
- High Altitude Life
- Level 1 Cert – Paleo Style
August 2017 M T W T F S S « Jun 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Category Archives: Clubs
CFDV set a great new standard for the workout today: “unbroken”. As we learned, there is a world of difference between doing 20 reps of something when you can rest vs when you cannot. In fact the workout I remember … Continue reading
I have a hunch that I’m violating many of Mark Sisson’s overtraining rules… We all have weeks like this. I had a race Saturday then 3 benchmark WODs already and the 4th scheduled next Saturday. Recovery is nice, but I can still walk … Continue reading
I was blown away by Crossfit Singapore. Everyone was welcoming and friendly. During the run, the others were high-fiving me – which I suspect was their way to ensure I won’t pass out in the 100F heat… This gym is … Continue reading
12,000 UK schools are closed today due to the public workers strike. I’m sure at least the kids are happy. Some of our dinner guests flew in from as far as South Africa without any problems so hopefully this is … Continue reading