Thanks for your visit today!
This is my Crossfit Journey.
I work in High Tech & Private Equity
I relax with Family and Travel.
I WOD wherever I go as long as I can.
My Home & Favorite Boxes
My CrossFit Certificates & Tests
- CrossFit Level 1 Trainer
- Primal Blueprint Level 1 Expert
- CrossFit Olympic Lifting Trainer
- CrossFit Endurance Trainer
- CrossFit Mobility Trainer
- CrossFit Judges Course
- CFDV Level One & Level Two Test
Contact: tamas @ rxthewod.com
- The Magic of Programming Consistency at CrossFit Trec
- Finding Preferred Modality
- Putting the Long Run Back in CrossFit
- So What Can an Average CrossFitter Do?
- Top 4 Lessons from 4 Years of CrossFit
- The Disappearing Open Gym Drop-in
- Three Great Dropins in Asia
- Tabata Ski – Downhill CrossFit Style
- High Altitude Life
- Level 1 Cert – Paleo Style
December 2017 M T W T F S S « Jun 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Category Archives: Videos
“I did not lose basketball, baseball, volleyball, football, golf, and skiing all at once. I lost them one at a time as I decided whether I could muster the heart to struggle through another season with a smile and enthusiasm.” … Continue reading
Adding endurance sessions to the daily WOD makes it a lot more fun. Instead of running, today I took advantage of the unused C2 rower in the company gym. Also Speal’s handstand pushup efficiency tips helped me get to sets … Continue reading
A hundred million Americans are spectators of various sports yet a fraction of us are active in sports. Especially after the college years. This is astonishing considering how much more time it takes to watch a football game than to … Continue reading
You can do anything for 20 seconds… That’s how Tabatas lure you in to their lair to teach you a lesson. To be fair, it is one of my favorites… I also finally dug out my Freebord to snowboard on asphalt … Continue reading
Reebok quietly launched a dedicated website and a new commercial for CrossFit. Celebrated the rest day with some snatches, handstand pushups (always need more range of motion), double unders and watching TV with my girls… TweetFacebookLinkedInTumblrStumbleDiggDelicious