Thanks for your visit today!
This is my Crossfit Journey.
I work in High Tech & Private Equity
I relax with Family and Travel.
I WOD wherever I go as long as I can.
My Home & Favorite Boxes
My CrossFit Certificates & Tests
- CrossFit Level 1 Trainer
- Primal Blueprint Level 1 Expert
- CrossFit Olympic Lifting Trainer
- CrossFit Endurance Trainer
- CrossFit Mobility Trainer
- CrossFit Judges Course
- CFDV Level One & Level Two Test
Contact: tamas @ rxthewod.com
- The Magic of Programming Consistency at CrossFit Trec
- Finding Preferred Modality
- Putting the Long Run Back in CrossFit
- So What Can an Average CrossFitter Do?
- Top 4 Lessons from 4 Years of CrossFit
- The Disappearing Open Gym Drop-in
- Three Great Dropins in Asia
- Tabata Ski – Downhill CrossFit Style
- High Altitude Life
- Level 1 Cert – Paleo Style
December 2017 M T W T F S S « Jun 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Category Archives: Mobility
It rarely happens any more but I’ve had this nagging lower back / hamstring pain in the last two weeks. With the extreme mountain race this weekend I decided to throw everything I know at recovering from this. The Kitchen … Continue reading
Somehow SealFit’s programming makes it easier to adhere to our rest days… In my case, Thursdays and Sundays. Until my Yoga moves acquire their desired grace and form, these days will still feel like grueling workouts. Along with downward dogs, … Continue reading
We all came to CrossFit through a different journey many years after high school or college sports. In my case it went like this: long distance running, TRX training, P90X, Insanity, Stew Smith Seal training and then CrossFit. So I … Continue reading
For all my years of travels until now I’ve always suffered though the rigid, dysfunctional airlines seats coupled with no movement for like 12-15 hours. No, this certainly isn’t Paleo. It used to cause back pain and other issues in … Continue reading