Thanks for your visit today!
This is my Crossfit Journey.
I work in High Tech & Private Equity
I relax with Family and Travel.
I WOD wherever I go as long as I can.
My Home & Favorite Boxes
My CrossFit Certificates & Tests
- CrossFit Level 1 Trainer
- Primal Blueprint Level 1 Expert
- CrossFit Olympic Lifting Trainer
- CrossFit Endurance Trainer
- CrossFit Mobility Trainer
- CrossFit Judges Course
- CFDV Level One & Level Two Test
Contact: tamas @ rxthewod.com
- Finding Preferred Modality
- Putting the Long Run Back in CrossFit
- So What Can an Average CrossFitter Do?
- Top 4 Lessons from 4 Years of CrossFit
- The Disappearing Open Gym Drop-in
- Three Great Dropins in Asia
- Tabata Ski – Downhill CrossFit Style
- High Altitude Life
- Level 1 Cert – Paleo Style
- The 1000 WOD
June 2017 M T W T F S S « Jul 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Category Archives: Fundraising
To celebrate Memorial Day, CF boxes tend to prescribe a hero WOD, mostly Murph. Since I already did Murph this week I decided to go for something new and was excited to find the WOD for Warriors project. None of … Continue reading
“I did not lose basketball, baseball, volleyball, football, golf, and skiing all at once. I lost them one at a time as I decided whether I could muster the heart to struggle through another season with a smile and enthusiasm.” … Continue reading
You know you’re doing something special in CrossFit when there are competing camps arguing the right approach for a certain workout. It so happens with Murph, which can take the better or all of an hour especially if you decide to … Continue reading
This may be my most memorable WOD yet. Today CF KOP organized a workout of global proportions. We connected our gym via Skype to Kandahar CrossFit in Afghanistan for a joint Hero Workout. We were joined by dozens of kids … Continue reading