Thanks for your visit today!
This is my Crossfit Journey.
I work in High Tech & Private Equity
I relax with Family and Travel.
I WOD wherever I go as long as I can.
My Home & Favorite Boxes
My CrossFit Certificates & Tests
- CrossFit Level 1 Trainer
- Primal Blueprint Level 1 Expert
- CrossFit Olympic Lifting Trainer
- CrossFit Endurance Trainer
- CrossFit Mobility Trainer
- CrossFit Judges Course
- CFDV Level One & Level Two Test
Contact: tamas @ rxthewod.com
- The Magic of Programming Consistency at CrossFit Trec
- Finding Preferred Modality
- Putting the Long Run Back in CrossFit
- So What Can an Average CrossFitter Do?
- Top 4 Lessons from 4 Years of CrossFit
- The Disappearing Open Gym Drop-in
- Three Great Dropins in Asia
- Tabata Ski – Downhill CrossFit Style
- High Altitude Life
- Level 1 Cert – Paleo Style
October 2017 M T W T F S S « Jun 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Category Archives: Life Lessons
I reflected on what made CrossFit such a great experience for me for the last 4 years considering I’m not a competitive athlete and certainly not #gamesbound. There are these 4 lessons I found made this sport better than anything I … Continue reading
In CrossFit how you show up every day is visible on the scoreboard. Having a great day with ton of energy is reflected in your daily standing as much as feeling tired or just feeling like slacking off. In the … Continue reading
It has been over 2 years of five times a week WODs and Constant Pondering about CrossFit (the disease I share with many CrossFitters). While back in June 2011, I thought I would try this thing for a couple of … Continue reading
The word discipline may invoke the image of someone toiling away at some superhuman task almost as a form of self-punishment. Or being obedient to someone else’s rigor and command. I think real discipline can be quite the opposite: something … Continue reading