Thanks for your visit today!
This is my Crossfit Journey.
I work in High Tech & Private Equity
I relax with Family and Travel.
I WOD wherever I go as long as I can.
My Home & Favorite Boxes
My CrossFit Certificates & Tests
- CrossFit Level 1 Trainer
- Primal Blueprint Level 1 Expert
- CrossFit Olympic Lifting Trainer
- CrossFit Endurance Trainer
- CrossFit Mobility Trainer
- CrossFit Judges Course
- CFDV Level One & Level Two Test
Contact: tamas @ rxthewod.com
- The Magic of Programming Consistency at CrossFit Trec
- Finding Preferred Modality
- Putting the Long Run Back in CrossFit
- So What Can an Average CrossFitter Do?
- Top 4 Lessons from 4 Years of CrossFit
- The Disappearing Open Gym Drop-in
- Three Great Dropins in Asia
- Tabata Ski – Downhill CrossFit Style
- High Altitude Life
- Level 1 Cert – Paleo Style
October 2017 M T W T F S S « Jun 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Category Archives: Misc
When I started Crossfit 2.5 years ago there were only 4 boxes in the Philly area (now 41), the way to log your workout was a spiral notebook (no Wodify or BTWB yet) and noone I knew ever heard of … Continue reading
Active recovery typically involves some slow running, mobility and rest. The endurance in CrossFit is typically run biased with some rowing typically in metcons and biking and swimming are almost never programmed in most boxes (WaterWOD, SealFit, CF Endurance being … Continue reading
The girls in the family had their WOD with swimming, dumbbells, running, power clean and rowing. For me, only rest and recovery. Easy day. Recovery – SealFit Yoga Mobility – Total Immersion Swim TweetFacebookLinkedInTumblrStumbleDiggDelicious
After the Super Spartan Race this weekend I’m back on the plane heading to South America for more investor meetings. The 6-week travel, including a full circle around the Earth showed up in my obstacle race performance, missing my sub-4-hour … Continue reading
For the last few weeks one undercurrent of performance movement, intermittent fasting has been fascinating to me. Many competitive athletes who follow LeanGains, Warrior Diet, Eat Stop Eat – advocated significant improvement in focus, muscular performance and stamina, although not … Continue reading