Thanks for your visit today!
This is my Crossfit Journey.
I work in High Tech & Private Equity
I relax with Family and Travel.
I WOD wherever I go as long as I can.
My Home & Favorite Boxes
My CrossFit Certificates & Tests
- CrossFit Level 1 Trainer
- Primal Blueprint Level 1 Expert
- CrossFit Olympic Lifting Trainer
- CrossFit Endurance Trainer
- CrossFit Mobility Trainer
- CrossFit Judges Course
- CFDV Level One & Level Two Test
Contact: tamas @ rxthewod.com
- The Magic of Programming Consistency at CrossFit Trec
- Finding Preferred Modality
- Putting the Long Run Back in CrossFit
- So What Can an Average CrossFitter Do?
- Top 4 Lessons from 4 Years of CrossFit
- The Disappearing Open Gym Drop-in
- Three Great Dropins in Asia
- Tabata Ski – Downhill CrossFit Style
- High Altitude Life
- Level 1 Cert – Paleo Style
October 2017 M T W T F S S « Jun 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Category Archives: Top Posts
Admit it. Most of us started out in CrossFit with what can generously be called less than perfect technique… We started posting great PR’s with form that Olympic weightlifters, gymnasts would snicker at. But as long as it was safe, … Continue reading
Like thousands of others, I’m a big fan of MobilityWod but have to admit, Kelly Starrett’s daily prescription (should I say RX?) of 15 minutes minimum mobility sometimes (many times) falls on the wayside. I noticed that in my September WOD … Continue reading
There is a distinct difference between mastering or just learning. Even if we rarely have the patience to truly master anything any more. In the middle ages craftsmen spent a decade in apprenticeship just to learn how to paint. Nowadays … Continue reading
Today’s search for a great tough WOD took me back to the legendary SealFit site that I haven’t followed in a while. I’m glad I found them again. Mark Divine dishes out the toughest workout I’ve found to date. Really … Continue reading