Thanks for your visit today!
This is my Crossfit Journey.
I work in High Tech & Private Equity
I relax with Family and Travel.
I WOD wherever I go as long as I can.
My Home & Favorite Boxes
My CrossFit Certificates & Tests
- CrossFit Level 1 Trainer
- Primal Blueprint Level 1 Expert
- CrossFit Olympic Lifting Trainer
- CrossFit Endurance Trainer
- CrossFit Mobility Trainer
- CrossFit Judges Course
- CFDV Level One & Level Two Test
Contact: tamas @ rxthewod.com
- The Magic of Programming Consistency at CrossFit Trec
- Finding Preferred Modality
- Putting the Long Run Back in CrossFit
- So What Can an Average CrossFitter Do?
- Top 4 Lessons from 4 Years of CrossFit
- The Disappearing Open Gym Drop-in
- Three Great Dropins in Asia
- Tabata Ski – Downhill CrossFit Style
- High Altitude Life
- Level 1 Cert – Paleo Style
October 2017 M T W T F S S « Jun 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Category Archives: Competition
Long races like the 6-10 hours at the Spartan Beast allow us to learn a lot about ourselves and our fellow athletes. There are clearly those who come to win. Others to celebrate, whether an engagement, an anniversary or graduation. … Continue reading
Tomorrow I’m finally off to the Spartan race season starting with the toughest Sprint on a Pennsylvania ski resort then 6 more races coming up before Thanksgiving. There are so many things to pack so I updated my packing list … Continue reading
I thought it was a unique play until I ran into 3 other Crossfitters doing 2 adventure races on the same day (Down&Dirty and Spartan). At least I answered some nagging questions about life, fitness and everything: 1. Should I … Continue reading
A good rest before tomorrow’s 12-mile (a Merrell and a Spartan back to back) mountain adventure race with some crazy obstacles and plenty of mud, I’m sure. Not that I ever quite understood what mud has to do with running, … Continue reading