It is always special when family members join you for the WODs. My daughter was a trooper and did all segments with me including the Endurance drills. So much so that her running gait completely changed for the better. She started out as we all do with a total heel strike and in one hour of drills was a reborn sprinter… Incredible. Now she can join me in the 6 weeks of CFE drills on a journey to be like Usain Bolt.
Father / Daughter Partner WOD
– Wendler Push Press 5/5/5 (125/45)
– Handstand pushup progressions
3 rounds for time:
– 5 pullups
– 10 pushups
– 10 front squats (95/45)
– 20 situps
Double Unders 200 [5,400 of 10,000]
Thanks for your visit today!
This is my Crossfit Journey.
I work in High Tech & Private Equity
I relax with Family and Travel.
I WOD wherever I go as long as I can.
My Home & Favorite Boxes
My CrossFit Certificates & Tests
- CrossFit Level 1 Trainer
- Primal Blueprint Level 1 Expert
- CrossFit Olympic Lifting Trainer
- CrossFit Endurance Trainer
- CrossFit Mobility Trainer
- CrossFit Judges Course
- CFDV Level One & Level Two Test
Contact: tamas @ rxthewod.com
- The Magic of Programming Consistency at CrossFit Trec
- Finding Preferred Modality
- Putting the Long Run Back in CrossFit
- So What Can an Average CrossFitter Do?
- Top 4 Lessons from 4 Years of CrossFit
- The Disappearing Open Gym Drop-in
- Three Great Dropins in Asia
- Tabata Ski – Downhill CrossFit Style
- High Altitude Life
- Level 1 Cert – Paleo Style