One way to improve technique is to do a lot of them. This came out loud and clear in today’s workout. Doing popular benchmark girl “Cindy” moved butterfly pullups from nice-to-have to necessary-for-survival. This may be the best way to improve score: stop kipping, start flying. Butterflying, that is. You can literally complete the 5 pullups in 2 seconds this way with much less fatigue. Still working on the non-fatigue version of squats… Big kudos to the SealFit team for their daily routine. Flexibility, focus and durability all skyrocket afterwards..
SealFit Daily Routine
– Warrior Yoga, Meditation, Hip Mobility, Mental Focus
Benchmark WOD Cindy
AMRAP in 20 minutes:
– 5 pullups
– 10 pushups
– 15 squats
[24 rounds + 15 reps]
Wendler W2 Bench 3-3-3 [160+]
– Muscle ups 10 [110 of 200]
– Overhead squats 100 [200 of 1000]
Thanks for your visit today!
This is my Crossfit Journey.
I work in High Tech & Private Equity
I relax with Family and Travel.
I WOD wherever I go as long as I can.
My Home & Favorite Boxes
My CrossFit Certificates & Tests
- CrossFit Level 1 Trainer
- Primal Blueprint Level 1 Expert
- CrossFit Olympic Lifting Trainer
- CrossFit Endurance Trainer
- CrossFit Mobility Trainer
- CrossFit Judges Course
- CFDV Level One & Level Two Test
Contact: tamas @ rxthewod.com
- The Magic of Programming Consistency at CrossFit Trec
- Finding Preferred Modality
- Putting the Long Run Back in CrossFit
- So What Can an Average CrossFitter Do?
- Top 4 Lessons from 4 Years of CrossFit
- The Disappearing Open Gym Drop-in
- Three Great Dropins in Asia
- Tabata Ski – Downhill CrossFit Style
- High Altitude Life
- Level 1 Cert – Paleo Style