Thanks for your visit today!
This is my Crossfit Journey.
I work in High Tech & Private Equity
I relax with Family and Travel.
I WOD wherever I go as long as I can.
My Home & Favorite Boxes
My CrossFit Certificates & Tests
- CrossFit Level 1 Trainer
- Primal Blueprint Level 1 Expert
- CrossFit Olympic Lifting Trainer
- CrossFit Endurance Trainer
- CrossFit Mobility Trainer
- CrossFit Judges Course
- CFDV Level One & Level Two Test
Contact: tamas @ rxthewod.com
- Finding Preferred Modality
- Putting the Long Run Back in CrossFit
- So What Can an Average CrossFitter Do?
- Top 4 Lessons from 4 Years of CrossFit
- The Disappearing Open Gym Drop-in
- Three Great Dropins in Asia
- Tabata Ski – Downhill CrossFit Style
- High Altitude Life
- Level 1 Cert – Paleo Style
- The 1000 WOD
June 2017 M T W T F S S « Jul 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Category Archives: Main
The exploding numbers of CrossFit boxes provide more than just better commutes for athletes. Each box is developing a unique style, some becoming powerlifting shops, other focus on advanced gymnastics and on building the next wave of Games athletes or … Continue reading
Jet leg almost always messes up well laid out plans. In this case it is 2 great late night coffees that kept me up all night. But the tapioca iced coffee is amazing in Beijing. On the bright side the … Continue reading
Today was definitely a page off the bucket list. I went to the Mutianyu section of the Great Wall in China that has fewer tourists and incredible views. The landscape around us was simply breathtaking. I climbed about 3K section … Continue reading
Today I embarked on the all day journey from Mumbai to Beijing. Hard to believe but there is no non-stop flight between these 2 of the largest cities in the world (each over 20 million people)… The time zone change … Continue reading