Thanks for your visit today!
This is my Crossfit Journey.
I work in High Tech & Private Equity
I relax with Family and Travel.
I WOD wherever I go as long as I can.
My Home & Favorite Boxes
My CrossFit Certificates & Tests
- CrossFit Level 1 Trainer
- Primal Blueprint Level 1 Expert
- CrossFit Olympic Lifting Trainer
- CrossFit Endurance Trainer
- CrossFit Mobility Trainer
- CrossFit Judges Course
- CFDV Level One & Level Two Test
Contact: tamas @ rxthewod.com
- The Magic of Programming Consistency at CrossFit Trec
- Finding Preferred Modality
- Putting the Long Run Back in CrossFit
- So What Can an Average CrossFitter Do?
- Top 4 Lessons from 4 Years of CrossFit
- The Disappearing Open Gym Drop-in
- Three Great Dropins in Asia
- Tabata Ski – Downhill CrossFit Style
- High Altitude Life
- Level 1 Cert – Paleo Style
December 2017 M T W T F S S « Jun 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Category Archives: 42-Day Challenge
Just two hours after I landed from Paris Hurricane Irene started lashing out on Philly. I barely had time to grab some basics from the store as there was absolutely no food in the house after 6 weeks. I avoided … Continue reading
Got up early to make my flight back home to. Philly. In light of Hurricane Irene I’m sure by the time I land all stores will sport bare shelves as the populace tries to avoid imminent starvation… I decided for … Continue reading
After 40 days traveling the globe I’m finally on my way home… Just in time to clear the yard before Hurricane Irene hits… Left this morning from Beijing and spent 15 hours traveling to Paris. A rest and wind down … Continue reading
Lots of great meetings meant lots of hours in traffic… I can’t think of any worse aerobic exercise than running in Beijing. It has been said that an hour of running on the streets is equivalent to smoking a pack … Continue reading