Thanks for your visit today!
This is my Crossfit Journey.
I work in High Tech & Private Equity
I relax with Family and Travel.
I WOD wherever I go as long as I can.
My Home & Favorite Boxes
My CrossFit Certificates & Tests
- CrossFit Level 1 Trainer
- Primal Blueprint Level 1 Expert
- CrossFit Olympic Lifting Trainer
- CrossFit Endurance Trainer
- CrossFit Mobility Trainer
- CrossFit Judges Course
- CFDV Level One & Level Two Test
Contact: tamas @ rxthewod.com
- Finding Preferred Modality
- Putting the Long Run Back in CrossFit
- So What Can an Average CrossFitter Do?
- Top 4 Lessons from 4 Years of CrossFit
- The Disappearing Open Gym Drop-in
- Three Great Dropins in Asia
- Tabata Ski – Downhill CrossFit Style
- High Altitude Life
- Level 1 Cert – Paleo Style
- The 1000 WOD
June 2017 M T W T F S S « Jul 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Category Archives: Beijing Hell Week
Beijing Heaven & Hell Week is secure! I’m flying back home today. Overnight pollution shot up to highest levels (420), but this morning’s rain will clean it all up. This weekend Beijing will be as good as new. With a … Continue reading
My week in Beijing is almost over. The conference was awesome and it was amazing to meet people from all over China. There are 220 cities with over a million residents and some of the things I’ve seen seem only … Continue reading
There is an important lesson about coupling ‘Murph’ with another WOD: Don’t. Especially when your location’s air quality index is at 3 times the unhealthy level. That said, these workouts remind me how much more is in the tank… Even … Continue reading
No olympic athlete would emerge in China if they had to train on the fitness equipment available in my new hotel. Too bad the hotel managers weren’t inspired by the Olympic park neighborhood they are in (like at least 1 … Continue reading