Thanks for your visit today!
This is my Crossfit Journey.
I work in High Tech & Private Equity
I relax with Family and Travel.
I WOD wherever I go as long as I can.
My Home & Favorite Boxes
My CrossFit Certificates & Tests
- CrossFit Level 1 Trainer
- Primal Blueprint Level 1 Expert
- CrossFit Olympic Lifting Trainer
- CrossFit Endurance Trainer
- CrossFit Mobility Trainer
- CrossFit Judges Course
- CFDV Level One & Level Two Test
Contact: tamas @ rxthewod.com
- The Magic of Programming Consistency at CrossFit Trec
- Finding Preferred Modality
- Putting the Long Run Back in CrossFit
- So What Can an Average CrossFitter Do?
- Top 4 Lessons from 4 Years of CrossFit
- The Disappearing Open Gym Drop-in
- Three Great Dropins in Asia
- Tabata Ski – Downhill CrossFit Style
- High Altitude Life
- Level 1 Cert – Paleo Style
December 2017 M T W T F S S « Jun 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Category Archives: Programming
Every summer my business and personal travel schedule keeps me away from my home box. In fact, when I started CrossFit 3 years ago, I was thrown in to learn all about programming quickly because most travel destinations had no … Continue reading
The biggest disruption of travel is not just new places or jetlag. It is the difficulty of keeping the rigor of training intact. CrossFit teaches you to do the training as prescribed but that assumes you actually show up at … Continue reading
My next wave of travel is coming up between vacations and work trips. This time around it will be many locations without any CF boxes. (Not even ESPN access to watch the Crossfit Games, but I digress). One of the … Continue reading
Those big words simply mean that there may be a need to an overarching programming scheme, schedule and periodization to develop certain physical skills. This is quite an old idea, even in CrossFit circles. Strength Whether it is Burgener’s, Wendler’s … Continue reading