Thanks for your visit today!
This is my Crossfit Journey.
I work in High Tech & Private Equity
I relax with Family and Travel.
I WOD wherever I go as long as I can.
My Home & Favorite Boxes
My CrossFit Certificates & Tests
- CrossFit Level 1 Trainer
- Primal Blueprint Level 1 Expert
- CrossFit Olympic Lifting Trainer
- CrossFit Endurance Trainer
- CrossFit Mobility Trainer
- CrossFit Judges Course
- CFDV Level One & Level Two Test
Contact: tamas @ rxthewod.com
- The Magic of Programming Consistency at CrossFit Trec
- Finding Preferred Modality
- Putting the Long Run Back in CrossFit
- So What Can an Average CrossFitter Do?
- Top 4 Lessons from 4 Years of CrossFit
- The Disappearing Open Gym Drop-in
- Three Great Dropins in Asia
- Tabata Ski – Downhill CrossFit Style
- High Altitude Life
- Level 1 Cert – Paleo Style
February 2018 M T W T F S S « Jun 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
Category Archives: Gear
Sometimes work gets in the way of a neatly laid out WOD. I think it is actually part of constantly varied training when you cannot get to the gym, yet you still do a short, high intensity workout even if … Continue reading
On this rest day I started packing for our Thanksgiving trip after a nice, slow, chilly 5-mile run in the park. After 18 months of CF travel, I have my workout accessories pre-packed. All I need are my sneakers and … Continue reading
I finished the CMC race which is all I wanted out of this beautiful Saturday run. This was probably my most challenging and amazing race yet. All athletes were in top shape and very motivated which gave the race an … Continue reading
The first time my chiropractor applied kinesiology tape to reconstruct me after a particularly vicious bout of a Hero WOD, the taping industry was still more focused on running and biking than CrossFit. If you are a runner or cyclist … Continue reading