Bratislava’s slogan is ‘Little Big City’ as it is probably one of the smallest capitals of one of the smallest countries. The entire downtown area is for pedestrians only among ancient streets, churches and shops. Our cool hotel is in an 800-year old former monastery.
The morning run with my daughter was great because in 3 miles we covered most of the old town…
WOD “Old City Obstacle Run”
Run 3 miles
Stop every 3 minutes and perform one of the following:
– 20 squats
– 20 pushups
– 20 situps
– 20 walking lunges
– 20 jumping jacks
– 20 broad jumps
– 100 double unders
– 50m sprint
100 [standing at 7,150 of 10,000]
Thanks for your visit today!
This is my Crossfit Journey.
I work in High Tech & Private Equity
I relax with Family and Travel.
I WOD wherever I go as long as I can.
My Home & Favorite Boxes
My CrossFit Certificates & Tests
- CrossFit Level 1 Trainer
- Primal Blueprint Level 1 Expert
- CrossFit Olympic Lifting Trainer
- CrossFit Endurance Trainer
- CrossFit Mobility Trainer
- CrossFit Judges Course
- CFDV Level One & Level Two Test
Contact: tamas @ rxthewod.com
- Finding Preferred Modality
- Putting the Long Run Back in CrossFit
- So What Can an Average CrossFitter Do?
- Top 4 Lessons from 4 Years of CrossFit
- The Disappearing Open Gym Drop-in
- Three Great Dropins in Asia
- Tabata Ski – Downhill CrossFit Style
- High Altitude Life
- Level 1 Cert – Paleo Style
- The 1000 WOD